Citrus Salmon with New Potatoes
made it | 0 reviews |
"The perfect summer salmon recipe. Light but bursting with flavor. Salmon and broccolini are steamed on a bed of lemon, ginger, and garlic with orange juice and served with new potatoes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 496
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place lemon slices on the bottom of a large skillet. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon ginger and 1 teaspoon garlic over the lemon slices. Season salmon with salt and pepper and place into the skillet. Pour in enough orange juice to just cover the lemon slices. Sprinkle 1/2 cup mint and remaining ginger and garlic on top of the salmon. Place broccolini on top. Cover the skillet.
- Steam salmon over medium heat until no longer pink in the middle and flesh flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer 5 tablespoons of the orange juice mixture from the skillet to a small bowl. Whisk in remaining mint and olive oil to make a vinaigrette.
- Drain potatoes. Serve salmon fillets on a platter with potatoes, broccolini, and vinaigrette on the side.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute asparagus for the broccolini.
Per Serving: 496 calories; 14.4 64 30.2 62 116 Full nutrition