Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 284
- Heat oil in the pot of an electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) set on the Saute function.
- Season pork chops with black pepper. Cook 2 to 3 chops in the hot oil, flipping halfway, until browned, 7 to 8 minutes. Move to a plate; sear the remaining chops and place on a plate.
- Add garlic to the pot and cook until just fragrant, about 30 seconds. Deglaze the bottom of the pot with wine, scraping up any browned bits. Simmer until sauce is reduced by half, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir mushroom soup and 1 1/4 cup water into the pot with the sauce. Simmer until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add the seared pork chops and turn to coat. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 18 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes. Remove chops from the pot.
- Mix 1/4 cup water and flour together; add slurry to the pot. Select Saute function and cook until gravy is thickened, about 3 minutes. Add soy sauce and stir well. Return chops to the pot and turn to coat.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute thick boneless pork chops for the bone-in chops, if desired.
- The gravy will not be thick; use more slurry if that's the consistency that you're looking for.
Per Serving: 284 calories; 14.7 7.3 26.9 65 488 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 25
Excellent! Easy recipe to make, I made mostly as is but added a basket of fresh white mushrooms to the garlic saute step. Cooked on high pressure for 15 mins instead of 18; used bone in chops ab...
My family ate these up! Tender and flavorful pork chops. The only thing I added was about a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce to the soup mixture. The gravy was great on white rice, and I serve...
I liked this recipe a lot. I did use a bit of corn starch to thicken the gravy a bit more. It was not very thick and my husband likes a gravy that is on the thicker side. It tasted great and ...
Awesome! I did have to adjust just a little to what I had on hand, plus my pork chops were frozen. I didn't have wine and used chicken broth instead. Since the pork chops were frozen I didn't s...
This isn't your mother's mushroom soup and pork chop recipe! My husband loved it and had seconds!
Very good. I used olive oil instead of avocado, and added sautéed fresh mushrooms. I would make it again. Great comfort food meal.
Terrific and easy with simple ingredients. I did not use avacado oil, I used olive. I cooked 8 normal boneless chops. I didn’t change any of the recipe amounts except I used maybe a tsp more flo...