Roasted Leeks with Eggs (Paleo and Keto-Friendly)
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 1219
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Discard green tops and the bottom 1/2 inch of the leeks. Cut leeks in half lengthwise.
- Place leeks and green onions on a sheet pan. Drizzle with ghee. Add sea salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Prepare vinaigrette by blending avocado, 3/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper thoroughly in a food processor.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Crack eggs into opposite sides of the skillet and cook until whites are barely set and yolks are still runny, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove leeks and onions from oven and top with the sunny-side up eggs. Sprinkle almonds and red pepper flakes on top. Finish with a drizzle of the avocado vinaigrette.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of vinaigrette ingredients. The actual amount of vinaigrette consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 1219 calories; 124.6 27.8 11.8 196 608 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1