Do-It-Yourself Salmon Poke Bowls
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 535 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Divide rice among 4 bowls.
- Mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and chile oil in a bowl to make dressing. Mix salmon with the dressing. Divide among the 4 bowls.
- Top bowls with avocado, red bell pepper, edamame, seaweed, pickled ginger, and furikake seasoning. Garnish with chopped green onion a sprinkling of sesame seeds.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute lettuce for the rice or use a mixture of both. Substitute sashimi-grade tuna for the salmon, or use tofu or mushrooms. Add finely chopped pollock if desired.
- Use tamari or liquid aminos if the dressing needs to be gluten free.
- Here are some other topping ideas: wakame (seaweed salad), fresh tobiko (fish eggs), thinly sliced omelet, diced pineapple and/or mango.
Per Serving: 535 calories; 20.9 g fat; 59.2 g carbohydrates; 26.1 g protein; 47 mg cholesterol; 1080 mg sodium. Full nutrition