J-Lyn's Awesome Salmon Casserole
made it | 0 reviews |
"I improvised this salmon casserole with items I had on hand in my pantry. I've never been big on casseroles (if you've had my mom's cooking, you'd understand why), but they are definitely an easy way to use up items that would otherwise be sitting in the pantry forever. This recipe is simple enough; feel free to add or supplement as you see fit!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 275
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 9-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9-inch casserole dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Combine macaroni, salmon, cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 can of milk, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper in a casserole dish. Mix until well blended. Sprinkle French-fried onions on top.
- Bake in the middle rack of the preheated oven until lightly browned on top, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Water can be used instead of the milk.
- When I made this, I added a little bit of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the French-fried onions.
Per Serving: 275 calories; 14.4 22.3 13.2 26 1025 Full nutrition