Glazed Pecan-Crusted Baked Salmon
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 386
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 fillets)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix bread crumbs, pecans, and fresh parsley together in a small bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon pepper, thyme, basil, dried parsley, and garlic powder together in another bowl.
- Pour the brown sugar glaze generously over each piece of salmon. Cover the top of each fillet with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes depending on thickness.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Bake fish for 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 23.8 18.3 25.2 62 874 Full nutrition