made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 405 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Pat salmon fillets dry with paper towels.
- Mix olive oil, garlic, and salt together in a bowl. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and dried parsley in a medium bowl.
- Coat salmon on all sides with olive oil mixture using a pastry brush. Press salmon into the bread crumb mixture to coat on all sides. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes per inch at the thickest part of the salmon.
- Cook's Note:
- Fine dried bread crumbs work best for this recipe, but if you prefer, you can use panko bread crumbs instead. Lightly oil them before mixing with cheese and parsley, then broil the salmon for the last minute or two to brown the crumbs up.
Per Serving: 405 calories; 24.2 g fat; 13.7 g carbohydrates; 31.2 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 695 mg sodium. Full nutrition