Breaded Pan-Fried Salmon
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 380 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 fillets)
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) in a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk cornmeal, flour, seasoned salt, lemon pepper, kosher salt, and white pepper together in a medium bowl.
- Crack eggs into a separate bowl; beat about 10 seconds. Dip salmon fillet into the eggs and coat completely. Dredge salmon in the cornmeal mixture to cover completely. Shake off excess.
- Lower salmon carefully into the hot oil in batches of 2 or 3. Fry, flipping halfway, until a golden brown crust forms, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with 3 to 4 sheets of paper towels to drain. Repeat with remaining salmon.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 380 calories; 11.2 g fat; 36.2 g carbohydrates; 31.3 g protein; 144 mg cholesterol; 1619 mg sodium. Full nutrition