Bourbon-Glazed Salmon and Baked Asparagus
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 487
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 6-ounce salmon fillets)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Rinse asparagus under cold water and snip off the bottom of each sprout. Dry with a paper towel and lay flat on a baking sheet.
- Rinse salmon; pat dry with paper towels. Lay salmon face-up on a separate baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over asparagus; season with salt and pepper and rub through and around the asparagus.
- Bake asparagus in the preheated oven, turning over halfway, until lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Rub about 2 tablespoons brown sugar over the salmon. Drizzle 1/2 the bourbon over salmon. Let marinate, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Melt butter spread in a medium nonstick pan over medium-low heat. Add the remaining brown sugar; stir to dissolve. Add salmon fillets; cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Pour in the remaining bourbon during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Serve with the asparagus.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use unsalted butter in place of the non-dairy version.
- If you have thick pieces of salmon, place the pan from the stove into the oven for 5 minutes to ensure the inside of the salmon is cooked thoroughly.
Per Serving: 487 calories; 19.1 22.5 33.2 72 213 Full nutrition