Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 388
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 salmon fillets)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix soy sauce, olive oil, sesame oil, honey, hot sauce, and black pepper together in a baking pan.
- Lay salmon fillets in the soy sauce mixture; let sit for 10 minutes. Turn fillets over and cover tops with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon is opaque, about 15 minutes. Broil until sesame seeds are golden brown, about 5 minutes more.
- Cook's Notes:
- This recipe is very easy to scale up. If baking a whole side of salmon, add 3 to 5 minutes to the cook time.
- If your oven has a Roast setting, use it instead of Bake for the full cook time.
Per Serving: 388 calories; 27.3 6.9 28.8 61 1882 Full nutrition