Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 649
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Heat a skillet over high heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add salmon, cover, and cook 4 minutes.
- Heat another skillet over medium heat. Add remaining olive oil, shallot, and garlic. Cook until slightly browned, about 2 minutes. Add spinach.
- Turn salmon over. Cook, uncovered, until fish flakes easily with fork, an additional 4 minutes. Toss spinach until wilted; add quinoa. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Plate spinach-quinoa mixture and lay salmon on top. Add lemon wedge.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Reduce salmon cooking time if you like a medium or medium-well center.
Per Serving: 649 calories; 46 44.9 25.5 36 299 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1