Dave's Baked Salmon with Garlic-Butter Sauce
5 made it | 0 reviews |
"Foil-baked salmon dish with a savory butter, garlic, and lemon sauce that includes dill and capers. P.S. I like lots of butter and garlic! For side dishes, we served steamed wild rice and steamed broccolini (with, you guessed it, more butter). Steam the broccolini al dente and then saute in butter till lightly charred. It gives it an awesome light smoky flavor."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 520
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 salmon fillets)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl, about 1 minute. Cut two 12-inch square sheets of aluminum foil and spoon a small amount of butter onto each. Place 1 salmon fillet on each square and lightly season with salt and pepper. Fold aluminum foil around each fillet to create little packets that will hold the butter sauce.
- Add garlic to the remaining butter in the bowl. Spoon over the fillets, coating thoroughly; place 3 sprigs of dill on each. Place 2 lemon slices over the dill. Spread capers and brine evenly over fillets. Seal the packets and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes; do not overcook. Remove packets from oven and open them.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and turn on the oven's broiler. Bake salmon packets under the broiler until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 2 minutes.
- Use a large spatula to serve each fillet in a scampi boat. Pour butter sauce and capers over each fillet.
You might also like
Per Serving: 520 calories; 49.1 6.4 17.1 158 700 Full nutrition