made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients12 h 25 m servings 373 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 salmon fillets)
- Place salmon fillets into a bowl.
- Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, 1/2 the chopped onion, onion slices, chopped garlic, and black pepper in a separate bowl. Pour marinade over the salmon; add the rest of the chopped onion, minced garlic, and garlic-pepper seasoning.
- Cover bowl with the salmon and refrigerate, flipping fish over in the last 3 to 4 hours, 12 to 15 hours total.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place salmon on the grill or on planks; top with the marinated onion slices. Cook until nicely browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use salmon steaks or fillets.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 373 calories; 14.7 g fat; 18.7 g carbohydrates; 41.6 g protein; 115 mg cholesterol; 4391 mg sodium. Full nutrition