Salmon Salad Sandwich
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 614 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 sandwiches)
- Combine salmon, Greek yogurt, celery, mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and paprika in a medium bowl.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill 1 onion half until tender and beginning to caramelize, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Remove from grill; slice when cool enough to handle.
- Spread salmon salad over each slice of bread. Top with grilled onions, avocado, and baby spinach.
- Cook's Notes:
- Mayonnaise can be used instead of the Greek yogurt, if desired.
- You can use 1/2 teaspoon celery seed in place of the chopped celery.
Per Serving: 614 calories; 31.8 g fat; 55.5 g carbohydrates; 27.2 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 692 mg sodium. Full nutrition