Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 302
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Grease a baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Mix remaining olive oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl to form the salad dressing.
- Brush salmon fillets with remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Sprinkle with Himalayan salt and black pepper. Cover top and sides of salmon with almonds. Place salmon skin-side down in the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle any remaining almonds on top, pressing gently to adhere.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes. Let cool; cut each fillet in half.
- Place spinach and tomatoes in a bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Serve alongside the salmon.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use a knife or mortar and pestle to crush the almonds.
Per Serving: 302 calories; 19.8 7.2 25.8 48 378 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1