Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 336
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the smoker to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Combine butter, garlic, 3 sprigs dill, and salt in a heat-proof dish. Place in the smoker until butter is melted and infused with flavor, at least 20 minutes. Remove from the smoker.
- Lay salmon on the plank of wood. Brush salmon with the flavored butter. Season with salt and pepper. Place in the smoker and close the door.
- Cook salmon until easily flaked with a fork, about 40 minutes. Check at 10-minute intervals and baste with butter.
- Serve garnished with lemon slices, remaining dill, and remaining flavored butter.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Bake salmon in the oven instead of a smoker if preferred.
Per Serving: 336 calories; 26.9 3.8 21.5 110 637 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I nice flavor and one variation of cooking with a wood plank. Home Depot actually sells the cedar planks for cooking and they come in a package of 8 for about $7. I myself like to use the cedar ...