Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 772
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Peel and mash avocados in a medium serving bowl. Stir in tomato, jalapeno pepper, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Cover guacamole with plastic wrap and set aside while preparing the tacos.
- Preheat a cast iron grill pan over medium heat.
- Mix melted butter, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Split lobster tails lengthwise with a large knife and brush flesh side of tail with butter mixture. Cook until grill marks show, about 6 minutes. Flip lobster tails and cook for 2 minutes more.
- In the meantime, heat a griddle over medium heat until hot. Cook tortillas on the griddle for about 1 minute on each side.
- Pull lobster meat from shells and cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon of guacamole in the center of each warm tortilla and top with the lobster meat.
Per Serving: 772 calories; 40.5 70 35.1 105 1060 Full nutrition