Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 322
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 tacos)
- Place lime zest, cilantro, garlic, cumin, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and pepper in a small food processor bowl. Pulse until combined, about 20 seconds. Add tequila while mixture pulses.
- Place tilapia fillets in a 1-gallon resealable plastic bag. Add the garlic mixture and move fish around to coat each fillet. Let sit at room temperature, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Blend crema and chipotle pepper together in a food processor until smooth. Season with salt.
- Heat an electric nonstick griddle to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Brush griddle with olive oil. Cook fillets until just opaque and easily flaked with a fork, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cut fish into strips and place in tortillas with lettuce and tomatoes. Top with the chipotle crema and serve with lime wedges on the side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The chipotle crema will make these tacos spicy; you can use sour cream instead if you don't like spicy food. The tacos are still amazing!
Per Serving: 322 calories; 9 34.6 21.2 35 833 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was excellent! I did need to add some lime juice to the marinade ingredients to get it to pulse in the magic bullet and I'm glad I did. The extra tartness was a nice touch. I'm not a huge f...