Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 322
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 tacos)
- Place lime zest, cilantro, garlic, cumin, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and pepper in a small food processor bowl. Pulse until combined, about 20 seconds. Add tequila while mixture pulses.
- Place tilapia fillets in a 1-gallon resealable plastic bag. Add the garlic mixture and move fish around to coat each fillet. Let sit at room temperature, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Blend crema and chipotle pepper together in a food processor until smooth. Season with salt.
- Heat an electric nonstick griddle to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Brush griddle with olive oil. Cook fillets until just opaque and easily flaked with a fork, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cut fish into strips and place in tortillas with lettuce and tomatoes. Top with the chipotle crema and serve with lime wedges on the side.
- Cook's Note:
- The chipotle crema will make these tacos spicy; you can use sour cream instead if you don't like spicy food. The tacos are still amazing!
Per Serving: 322 calories; 9 34.6 21.2 35 833 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1