Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 143
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 tacos)
- Season mahi mahi lightly with adobo seasoning and 1 dash of lime juice.
- Mix tomato, red onion, cilantro, scallions, and 2 tablespoons lime juice together in a bowl for the pico de gallo.
- Lightly spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; turn stove to medium-high heat. Cook mahi mahi until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes.
- Place corn tortillas between damp paper towels; microwave until heated through, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Place 1/2 of each mahi mahi fillet on a tortilla. Top each with 2 slices avocado and 1 scoop of pico de gallo.
You might also like
Per Serving: 143 calories; 4.9 16 10.3 31 55 Full nutrition