Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 167
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 tacos)
- Place 1/2 cup flour in a small bowl. Combine remaining flour with panko bread crumbs, seasoned salt, garlic powder, lemon pepper, black pepper, onion powder, and cayenne pepper in a shallow bowl. Whisk eggs in a separate small bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Roll tilapia in flour, dip in the egg mixture, roll in the panko-flour mixture, and place in the hot oil. Fry until light brown, about 3 minutes per side. Place on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Heat tortillas in a separate skillet over medium-low heat.
- Combine ranch dressing, salsa, lime, and chipotle chile in a small bowl for the salsa.
- Divide tilapia over the warmed tortillas and serve with salsa and cabbage.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have or can't find panko bread crumbs, you can use 1/2 cup flour and 2 tablespoons of regular bread crumbs to dip the fish in instead. It won't be as crunchy, but it'll be just as tasty!
Per Serving: 167 calories; 6.5 21.3 7.4 24 240 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1