Vegan Coconut Curry with Tofu
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 577
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside until noodles are softened, about 15 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly.
- Roll tofu in cornstarch. Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Fry tofu until crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Combine 1 teaspoon oil, curry paste, garlic, and ginger in another pan over medium heat. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add vegetable broth and coconut milk slowly. Cook, stirring often, until sauce is heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Combine noodles, tofu, curry sauce, and green onion in each serving bowl.
- Cook's Notes:
- To make the recipe kid friendly, halve the curry paste.
- You can omit frying tofu so curry keeps better, travels better, and reduces fat. If choosing this option, add tofu to the curry sauce.
Per Serving: 577 calories; 25.1 82 9.9 0 345 Full nutrition