Faux-kin Noodle Soup (Vegan Chicken Noodle Soup)
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 466 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Saute carrots, celery, onion, leek, and shallot in a soup pot over medium-high heat until onion is translucent and carrots lose their crunch, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Pour broth over vegetables in the pot and bring to a rolling boil. Dissolve bouillon into broth; reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add parsley, bay leaves, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cook until carrots are soft, about 10 minutes more.
- Add pasta and seitan and cook until pasta is al dente, another 7 to 10 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- For a thicker soup, add in 2 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved in a cup of warm water.
- Use any egg-free pasta you like.
Per Serving: 466 calories; 1.9 g fat; 78.7 g carbohydrates; 33.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 775 mg sodium. Full nutrition