Keto NY Cheesecake
Ingredients8 h 25 m servings 273
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Mix almond meal and butter together in a bowl. Spoon into bottoms of the paper liners; press down to form a flat crust.
- Stir cream cheese and sweetener together in a bowl just until smooth. Mix in whipping cream and water. Add eggs one at a time, whisking well after each addition. Stir in sour cream, almond flour, and vanilla extract. Spoon into paper liners.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cream cheese mixture is almost set in the middle, 15 to 18 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
- Let cool at room temperature; refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
Per Serving: 273 calories; 26.7 15.5 6.5 111 171 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These are amazing! I followed JOEYGIRL’s suggestion and added 2 tablespoons xylitol and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract to the crust. Truly unbelievable! Will be keeping these in stock at home. My h...
Thank you for this recipe. The filling or the cheesecake is really good. The changes i made was to add some coconut flour, vanilla essence and sweetener to the crust.