Keto NY Cheesecake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 25 m servings 273 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 small cheesecakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Mix almond meal and butter together in a bowl. Spoon into bottoms of the paper liners; press down to form a flat crust.
- Stir cream cheese and sweetener together in a bowl just until smooth. Mix in whipping cream and water. Add eggs one at a time, whisking well after each addition. Stir in sour cream, almond flour, and vanilla extract. Spoon into paper liners.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cream cheese mixture is almost set in the middle, 15 to 18 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
- Let cool at room temperature; refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
Per Serving: 273 calories; 26.7 g fat; 15.5 g carbohydrates; 6.5 g protein; 111 mg cholesterol; 171 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1