Keto Chicken Skewers with Rustic Vegetables
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 438 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 chicken breasts)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place mushrooms, red bell pepper, and onion in a baking dish.
- Thread chicken pieces onto skewers that are about the length of the short end of the baking dish.
- Mix olive oil, tamari, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, ginger, and stevia in a small bowl. Add 1/3 of the sauce to the mushroom mixture, stirring to coat.
- Place chicken skewers across the pan of vegetables. Brush about 1/3 of the sauce on top using a basting brush. Cover chicken on both sides, allowing sauce to drip onto the vegetables.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Leave the oven on and transfer skewers to a plate. Stir the vegetables; place skewers back on top and baste chicken with the remaining sauce. Sprinkle poultry seasoning on top.
- Continue baking in the hot oven until vegetables are tender and chicken pieces are no longer pink in the centers, about 15 minutes more.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any sugar substitute you prefer.
- Replace poultry seasoning with any seasoning of your choice.
Per Serving: 438 calories; 30.5 g fat; 11.9 g carbohydrates; 30.4 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 1101 mg sodium. Full nutrition