Ingredients30 m servings 487
- Combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic, and salt in a bowl. Let sit while you prepare the salsa.
- Combine tomatoes, mango, avocado, bell pepper, 3 tablespoons lime juice, chile pepper, and sugar in a bowl. Mix until salsa is evenly combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir until moisture evaporates, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in cilantro, tequila, and 3 tablespoons lime juice.
- Serve hot shrimp and salsa over corn tortillas.
- Cook's Note:
- If you decide to cook the shrimp in butter, it actually turns out delicious, full of zesty cilantro buttery deliciousness!
Per Serving: 487 calories; 14.6 54.2 31 221 348 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Good recipe but use large shrimp and cut them up. Larger shrimp have more flavor.
Made as written except that I left out the sugar and this turned out good. It was fast, easy, and would be perfect on a hot summer day. The only change I'll make next time is to use raw shrimp a...
Phenomenal. I had fresh Gulf shrimp...and fresh mango.....had to do something special and this was perfect for it!