Easy and Quick Shrimp Tacos
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 793
Original recipe yields 1 servings (2 tacos)
- Combine onion, carrots, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Mix chili powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper together in a small bowl. Coat shrimp in the mixture.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook for 2 minutes. Turn and cook until pink, about 2 minutes more.
- Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels; microwave until warm, 15 to 30 seconds.
- Divide shrimp between tortillas. Top with cabbage, onion mixture, and dressing.
Per Serving: 793 calories; 62.8 34.2 21.4 163 1424 Full nutrition