Caprese Puff Pastry Tart
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 631
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 tart)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cherry tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl; toss until well combined. Spread cherry tomatoes evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until skins start to wrinkle and insides are soft, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Line another baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll puff pastry sheet on top. Make shallow cuts 1 inch from the edges to create a border, being careful not to cut all the way through. Prick the inner rectangle all over with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed up slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Spread pesto over the center. Cover with 1/2 of the tomatoes. Scatter mozzarella cheese on top. Distribute remaining tomatoes over the cheese.
- Bake until pastry is golden and cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I cut the tart into large pieces for dinner, but you can easily cut it into small squares for an appetizer.
Per Serving: 631 calories; 47.4 33.2 17.3 48 367 Full nutrition