Broiled Tilapia Fish Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Slaw
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 288 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 fish tacos)
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil. Spray generously with cooking spray.
- Combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice, onion, vinegar, cilantro, hot sauce, salt, and ancho chile powder in a bowl. Stir in shredded cabbage to make the slaw.
- Place tilapia fillets on the prepared baking pan. Squeeze lime juice over fish. Combine cumin, paprika, salt, and garlic powder in another bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture over the fish.
- Bake under the preheated broiler until fish flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place tortillas between 2 damp paper towels. Warm in the microwave, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon the cooked tilapia onto each tortilla and top with the slaw.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any whitefish in place of the tilapia.
- Use any size tortillas you prefer.
- Sour cream can be substituted for the Greek yogurt.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 6.6 g fat; 33.2 g carbohydrates; 22.9 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 648 mg sodium. Full nutrition