Grilled Swordfish Tacos with Tomatillo-Mango Salsa
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 293
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 fillets)
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place mango pieces in a bowl. Scoop out 1/4 of the pieces and place in a blender with the juice of 2 limes and orange juice. Blend until smooth.
- Place tomatillos, red onion, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro in the bowl with the diced mangoes. Sprinkle salsa with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Pour the pureed mango mixture over the salsa and mix well.
- Lay swordfish on a plate and sprinkle with the remaining lime juice, olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Place swordfish on the hot grill and cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 4 minutes per side. Spoon salsa over fish.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute swordfish with mahi-mahi, halibut, or any other firm white fish.
Per Serving: 293 calories; 9.5 18.1 34.5 66 207 Full nutrition