Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 272
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- If dough is refrigerated, let stand at room temperature, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) and put a pizza stone on the bottom rack.
- Halve dough and roll each half into a 10-inch oval on a lightly floured surface. Brush each oval with 1 tablespoon oil. Put 1 oval on a cornmeal-dusted baking sheet or baking peel and transfer to the pizza stone.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining oval. Cut flatbreads into wedges or tear into pieces.
- Stir together yogurt, chevre, parsley, garlic, lemon zest, and dill in a bowl.
- Put 3 tablespoons oil in a small bowl and dukkah in another bowl. Serve flatbread with all 3 bowls. Dip flatbread in oil, then in dukkah, and use chevre-yogurt dip for spreading.
You might also like
- Find our recipe for dukkah at armagazine.com/dukkah.
Per Serving: 272 calories; 15.8 29.3 7.8 8 446 Full nutrition