Ingredients36 m servings 575
- To make the dressing, blend jalapeno, garlic, and ginger in a blender until finely chopped. Add lime juice, cilantro, honey, balsamic, and salt; pulse to blend. With blender running, drizzle in oil until well incorporated.
- Preheat oven broiler. Season steak with salt and black pepper, then transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Broil 4 inches from heat until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 135 degrees F (57 degrees C) for medium-rare, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Let rest about 10 minutes, then thinly slice against the grain.
- Stir together corn, bell pepper, red onion, tomato, and jalapeno (if using) in a bowl.
- Divide lettuce among 4 plates; drizzle each with about 2 tablespoons dressing. Top with steak slices, then with corn mixture. Sprinkle with feta and garnish with chips.
- Cook's Note:
- Instead of 1 cup corn kernels, you can use kernels from 1 ear grilled fresh corn.
Per Serving: 575 calories; 38.1 32.1 29.9 94 775 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Overall really good! I think it would pair well with almost any way you want to make the steak, I grilled ours since I was grilling the corn. Might try a lime marinade for the steak next time,...
This was really really good! Wonderful summer salad, fresh and the dressing was so simply and good! Followed the recipe exactly for the dressing, boyfriend loved it and would for sure make it ag...
made as noted except I doubled and used maple syrop instead of honey
We loved this salad! I prepared all the veggies and the dressing ahead of time, and then was able to enjoy a glass of wine with my love while he grilled the steak. The cilantro and lime add so...