Ingredients36 m servings 575
- To make the dressing, blend jalapeno, garlic, and ginger in a blender until finely chopped. Add lime juice, cilantro, honey, balsamic, and salt; pulse to blend. With blender running, drizzle in oil until well incorporated.
- Preheat oven broiler. Season steak with salt and black pepper, then transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Broil 4 inches from heat until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 135 degrees F (57 degrees C) for medium-rare, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Let rest about 10 minutes, then thinly slice against the grain.
- Stir together corn, bell pepper, red onion, tomato, and jalapeno (if using) in a bowl.
- Divide lettuce among 4 plates; drizzle each with about 2 tablespoons dressing. Top with steak slices, then with corn mixture. Sprinkle with feta and garnish with chips.
- Cook's Note:
- Instead of 1 cup corn kernels, you can use kernels from 1 ear grilled fresh corn.
Per Serving: 575 calories; 38.1 32.1 29.9 94 775 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
made as noted except I doubled and used maple syrop instead of honey
We loved this salad! I prepared all the veggies and the dressing ahead of time, and then was able to enjoy a glass of wine with my love while he grilled the steak. The cilantro and lime add so...