Beef Kebabs with Pomegranate Couscous
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Baharat, an all-purpose Middle Eastern seasoning, shines in these beef kebabs. Paired with pomegranate couscous and an irresistible feta sauce, this dish brings a taste of the Middle East to your dinner table."
Featured in Allrecipes Magazine — Subscribe!
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 236
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 kebabs)
- To make the feta sauce, stir together feta, yogurt, lemon juice, and zest in a small bowl. Add enough water to thin to desired consistency.
- To prepare the couscous, bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add couscous. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until couscous is tender and broth is absorbed, 8 to 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Add pomegranate seeds, pistachios, mint, and baharat. Toss to combine.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat (325 to 375 degrees F (160 to 190 degrees C)). Sprinkle steak cubes with baharat; toss to coat. Thread steak, bell pepper, tomatoes, onion, and mushrooms onto eight 10-inch metal skewers (or bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water at least 30 minutes).
- Grill kebabs, turning once or twice, until vegetables are tender and meat is just pink in center, or until desired doneness, 8 to 12 minutes. Serve kebabs with couscous and feta sauce on the side.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute New York strip steak for the top sirloin if desired.
Per Serving: 236 calories; 6.9 28.4 15.2 27 151 Full nutrition