Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 317 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 salmon cakes)
- Rinse salmon; pat dry with paper towels. Put 1/2 of the salmon, bread crumbs, egg white, green onion, roasted red bell pepper, parsley, 1 1/2 teaspoons baharat, and salt in a blender; blend until combined.
- Transfer blended mixture to a bowl. Chop remaining salmon into 1/2-inch pieces and add to the bowl. Mix well until soft. Shape into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
- Preheat broiler. Arrange patties on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), 14 to 18 minutes.
- For the aioli, stir together mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon baharat in a small bowl.
- Garnish salmon cakes with black pepper and serve with aioli.
- Find our recipe for the baharat seasoning at armagazine.com/baharat.
Per Serving: 317 calories; 22.3 g fat; 6.9 g carbohydrates; 21.6 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 376 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made as written and these turned out good. I was unable to find baharat so I Googled it and made my own. I really liked the texture these had with some of the salmon blended and some left in chu...