Ingredients35 m servings 317
- Rinse salmon; pat dry with paper towels. Put 1/2 of the salmon, bread crumbs, egg white, green onion, roasted red bell pepper, parsley, 1 1/2 teaspoons baharat, and salt in a blender; blend until combined.
- Transfer blended mixture to a bowl. Chop remaining salmon into 1/2-inch pieces and add to the bowl. Mix well until soft. Shape into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
- Preheat broiler. Arrange patties on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), 14 to 18 minutes.
- For the aioli, stir together mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon baharat in a small bowl.
- Garnish salmon cakes with black pepper and serve with aioli.
- Find our recipe for the baharat seasoning at armagazine.com/baharat.
Per Serving: 317 calories; 22.3 6.9 21.6 61 376 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Made as written and these turned out good. I was unable to find baharat so I Googled it and made my own. I really liked the texture these had with some of the salmon blended and some left in chu...
Deliciously different! I had to add extra bread crumbs as they were so soft. Used one whole egg and no roasted red pepper, as my husband doesn’t like them. Coated in panko bread crumbs and fried...
Amazing. Made it exactly how it said to and they were amazing. Went to share the recipe with my sister, knowing she would love it too, and added a bit extra parsley and peppers just for flare of...