Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 383 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 chicken thighs)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spoon 1 teaspoon harissa sauce under the skin of each thigh, then transfer to an aluminum foil-lined 10x15-inch baking pan. Spread carrots, cauliflower, and potatoes onto the pan. Drizzle evenly with oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast, uncovered, in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest parts of chicken registers 175 degrees F (80 degrees C), 40 to 55 minutes. Stir vegetables once halfway through.
- Stir together parsley, garlic, and zest in a small bowl.
- Toss vegetables with remaining 2 teaspoons harissa sauce. Sprinkle with parsley mixture.
- Find the recipe for Chef John's Harissa Sauce at armagazine.com/chef-johns-harissa-sauce.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 21.9 g fat; 19.5 g carbohydrates; 26.7 g protein; 88 mg cholesterol; 420 mg sodium. Full nutrition