Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 458
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 mini cakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 12-well mini fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water, butter, sour cream, sugar, pudding mix, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Blend together using an electric mixer on medium speed, about 3 minutes. Fill each well 2/3-full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cakes spring back when touched, 14 to 17 minutes.
- Pour caramel sauce into a small microwave-safe bowl. Warm in the microwave until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Dip the top of each cake in the sauce and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Place hot fudge sauce in another microwave-safe bowl and warm until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Drizzle over the cakes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 458 calories; 23.7 59.8 5.5 97 610 Full nutrition