Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 166
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 bread rolls)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine almond flour, psyllium husk, and salt in a bowl; mix well. Add water, egg whites, and vinegar; whisk with an electric mixer until well combined and a thick dough is formed, about 1 minute.
- Wet your hands and shape dough into 8 rolls. Arrange rolls on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 55 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- These bread rolls can be stored in the fridge or freezer.
Per Serving: 166 calories; 12.9 9.6 6.8 0 244 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1