Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 166
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine almond flour, psyllium husk, and salt in a bowl; mix well. Add water, egg whites, and vinegar; whisk with an electric mixer until well combined and a thick dough is formed, about 1 minute.
- Wet your hands and shape dough into 8 rolls. Arrange rolls on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 55 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- These bread rolls can be stored in the fridge or freezer.
Per Serving: 166 calories; 12.9 9.6 6.8 0 244 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Awful!! They looked great baking but the taste was absolutely horrible! I've only been doing Keto for 2 months and remember well what REAL bread tastes like and this is not even in the same ball...
Something is totally wrong with this recipe. The dough was liquid. Tried to add almond flor but no better. A similar recipe whisked the egg whites but not this one...