Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 247
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a silicone loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add melted butter and olive oil; mix until well combined.
- Combine almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt in a separate bowl; mix well. Add gradually to the egg mixture, mixing well until a thick batter is formed.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Make sure the eggs are at room temperature; this will make the bread airy and taste better.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 22.8 4.9 7.7 116 209 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is a very good bread even toasts well. I will definitely continue to use this recipe