Ingredients1 h servings 247
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a silicone loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add melted butter and olive oil; mix until well combined.
- Combine almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt in a separate bowl; mix well. Add gradually to the egg mixture, mixing well until a thick batter is formed.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Make sure the eggs are at room temperature; this will make the bread airy and taste better.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 22.8 4.9 7.7 116 209 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is a very good bread even toasts well. I will definitely continue to use this recipe
Not sure if I was suppose to use mixer or not so I didn't. Batter wasn't stiff but it baked just fine. Very buttery and much more tasty than most store bought healthy breads. It's a keeper!
Very easy recipe. Didn't have a useable loaf pan so I used a heavy guage round cake pan. It worked a bit like a cornbread cake. Cutting it into wedges, slicing into layers and toasting those wor...
I had all the ingredients and it came out tasting real good! Sorry no picture but we just ate and shared slices with friends that wanted to see if the recipe worked!!