Feta and Zucchini Farinata Pizza (Gluten-Free Italian Flatbread)
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 269
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine flour, water, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in a bowl; whisk until smooth. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and swirl around to coat skillet. Pour batter into the skillet and cook until edges are golden, about 2 minutes.
- Place skillet in the preheated oven and bake until set, about 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with zucchini slices, feta cheese, and Kalamata olives. Drizzle with remaining tablespoon 1 olive oil.
- Return to the oven and bake until golden and crispy, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 269 calories; 13.7 27.3 10.6 11 430 Full nutrition