Avocado Tomato Vegan Socca (Farinata)
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 283
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine chickpea flour, water, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in bowl; whisk until smooth. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and swirl around to coat skillet. Pour batter into skillet and cook until edges are golden, about 2 minutes.
- Place skillet in the preheated oven and bake until socca is set, about 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with avocado, tomato, and black olives. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Return to the oven and bake until golden and crispy, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 15.1 30.1 9.5 0 253 Full nutrition