Ingredients50 m servings 861
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and combine with spaghetti sauce.
- In a large bowl toss pasta with Parmesan cheese and eggs. Press into a 9-inch pie plate and spread sauce mixture over pasta. Top with American cheese and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.
Per Serving: 861 calories; 39.8 65.8 57 235 1563 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 33
My very picky 2 year old ate the whole thing! Enough said!!
I think was a cool recipe, however, the spaghetti did not turn hard for me and I did everything the recipe said. Do you know why this may have happend?
My family loves this recipe. We first found it in 2004 and make it many times a year. I usually use a casserole dish to make it and once I have poured the spaghetti sauce on the noodles, I take...
Just tried this one tonight and we all loved it! Very easy! Nice alternative to spaghetti and much healthier than pizza. I used extra lean beef, reduced fat mozzarella, reduced fat parmegian,...
Good. Not great. I used my usual meaty speghetti sauce and it just tasted like spaghetti with a thicker consistancy.Next time i may use a maranara and layer in peperoni to make it taste more lik...
Great! My children 4 & 13 along with my husband said it was wonderful. I did change one thing. Since it said pizza I used pizza sauce instead of spaghetti sauce. Will make again. It has your...
This was a hit at our house. I give it four stars because, it's basically spaghetti in a different dress...but everyone loved it and I'm putting it into frequent rotation!
I loved this recipe. I made my own sauce which included mushrooms and chopped onions. It is very filling so it would be a great dish to take to a social.