Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 212
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Combine asparagus, olive oil, basil, salt, and pepper on a sheet pan and mix well.
- Broil in the preheated oven until asparagus is cooked through and easily pierced with a knife, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with goat cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any dried herb you like instead of the basil.
- The cook time depends on the thickness of the asparagus stalks.
Per Serving: 212 calories; 17.5 5.4 10.2 28 224 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I liked this recipe very much. I used creamed goat cheese. Delicious. Thank you for the recipe. #allrecipesallstarscanada #facelessnomore