Rice-Based Breakfast Bake
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 737 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13 casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and water has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stir Colby-Jack cheese into the cooked rice; spread mixture over the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Combine sausage, bacon, mushrooms, green bell pepper, and onion in a bowl. Pour over rice in the baking dish.
- Beat eggs, milk, black pepper, and garlic powder together in a medium bowl. Pour evenly over the rice casserole. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm in the center, about 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit, 5 to 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 737 calories; 46.9 g fat; 36 g carbohydrates; 41.1 g protein; 274 mg cholesterol; 1872 mg sodium. Full nutrition