Ingredients4 h 50 m servings 209
- Combine red wine and onion in a slow cooker.
- Whisk honey, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, rosemary, basil, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl until well blended. Add tapioca starch and whisk until well combined. Let sit until mixture is thickened, at least 5 minutes.
- Dip lamb chops in the mustard mixture and massage until fully coated.
- Place chops in a single layer over the red wine and onion mixture in the slow cooker. Pour remaining mustard mixture on top.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on Low until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a chop reads at least 130 degrees F (54 degrees C), about 4 1/2 hours.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 7.7 18.5 13 44 550 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
My husband loves lamb but I don’t. We love anything with red wine sauce. This was a fabulous, savory dish!! Tender, flavorful, the sauce was amazing. My husband couldn’t quit raving and asking m...
I made a few changes - it was still fantastic. Didn't have red wine so I used sherry, and used cornstarch as another reviewer suggested. This was so tender and fall off the bone delicious...yes...
Wonderful Easter lunch for 3. On early and ready after church. No lemon so i used key lime juice with garlic basil dijon. Paired with avacado deviled eggs, cruciferous slaw /poppyseed dress...