Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 50 m servings 209
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 1/2 pounds of lamb chops)
- Combine red wine and onion in a slow cooker.
- Whisk honey, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, rosemary, basil, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl until well blended. Add tapioca starch and whisk until well combined. Let sit until mixture is thickened, at least 5 minutes.
- Dip lamb chops in the mustard mixture and massage until fully coated.
- Place chops in a single layer over the red wine and onion mixture in the slow cooker. Pour remaining mustard mixture on top.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on Low until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a chop reads at least 130 degrees F (54 degrees C), about 4 1/2 hours.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 7.7 18.5 13 44 550 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
My husband loves lamb but I don’t. We love anything with red wine sauce. This was a fabulous, savory dish!! Tender, flavorful, the sauce was amazing. My husband couldn’t quit raving and asking m...