Amazing Slow-Roasted Prime Rib
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 20 m servings 225 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 9-pound prime rib)
- Mix liquid seasoning and Worcestershire sauce together with garlic in a bowl. Pour over prime rib in a container. Marinate, turning every 30 minutes, 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place prime rib on a baking rack set inside a large baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until all juices are sealed in, about 45 minutes. Reduce temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) and continue roasting until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 130 to 140 degrees F (54 to 60 degrees C), about 2 hours more. Let sit 30 minutes to 1 hour before slicing.
- Cook's Notes:
- 30 minutes per pound = medium internal temp should be 130 to 140 degrees F (54 to 50 degrees C).
- Make sure to add water to the bottom of the baking dish so that the drippings do not burn during cook time. Feel free to use the drippings to make a sauce/gravy.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 14.5 g fat; 1.3 g carbohydrates; 21 g protein; 60 mg cholesterol; 144 mg sodium. Full nutrition