Cabbage and Asparagus Stir-Fry
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 308
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place cabbage in a bowl. Whisk red wine vinegar and oil together in a separate bowl; pour over the cabbage. Marinate, mixing 4 to 5 times, about 15 minutes.
- Heat a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add cabbage. Cook and stir until cabbage begins to wilt and gently brown, about 10 minutes. Pour wine into the skillet and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Combine water chestnuts, mushrooms, and garlic in the deglazed skillet. Cook and stir until flavors combine, about 5 minutes. Add asparagus and ham. Cook, stirring occasionally, until asparagus is crisp-tender, 6 to 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to replace the red wine with water or your stock of choice.
- Ham may be replaced with 1 cup of thinly sliced leftover chicken, 8 ounces of scallops, or 8 ounces of peeled shrimp.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 20.7 19 12 19 665 Full nutrition