Baked Asparagus with Cheesy Onion Topping
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 92 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 bunch asparagus)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Snip the white ends off of the asparagus so that all of the stalks are roughly the same length. Lay the stalks on a baking sheet so that they are all touching.
- Drizzle asparagus stalks with olive oil. Shake the onion soup mix packet to mix up any settled ingredients; sprinkle over asparagus.
- Bake in the preheated oven until softened and lightly browned, 25 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the asparagus. Continue baking until cheese is melted and starting to brown, about 5 minutes more.
Per Serving: 92 calories; 7 g fat; 6.6 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 312 mg sodium. Full nutrition