Roasted Asparagus and Mushroom Vegetarian Lasagna
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 510
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Toss asparagus, mushrooms, and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a bowl to coat. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 10 minutes. Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in milk, salt, black pepper, and cloves. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly, until thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove sauce from heat and whisk in water.
- Combine remaining olive oil, onions, and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir until tender, about 3 minutes. Add roasted asparagus and mushrooms.
- Coat a large, deep baking dish with cooking spray. Layer noodles, 1/4 of the sauce, 1/3 of the asparagus mixture, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers twice more, followed by a top layer of noodles, 1/4 of the sauce, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the hot oven for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake until heated through, 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and turn the oven's broiler to high. Broil the lasagna until brown and crisp on top, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I use marble Cheddar cheese.
Per Serving: 510 calories; 22.6 53.2 29.4 53 597 Full nutrition