Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 172
Original recipe yields 12 servings (24 deviled eggs)
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; remove from heat and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water. Cool under cold running water; peel eggs. Slice each egg in half lengthwise. Place yolks in a small bowl.
- Mix 1/2 cup bacon, onion, dill pickle relish, mayonnaise, mustard, and bacon grease with the egg yolks using a fork; keep the yolks chunky. Stir in salt and black pepper.
- Scoop yolk mixture into 24 of the egg white halves. Sprinkle paprika and remaining 1/4 cup bacon on top.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can play with the amount of mayonnaise, mustard, onion, and dill relish to adjust the flavor. The key is to not make the filling too soupy with too much mayonnaise.
- Chop the onion as finely as possible to avoid overwhelming the dish.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 13.2 1.5 11.7 308 275 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4