Ingredients30 m servings 172
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; remove from heat and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water. Cool under cold running water; peel eggs. Slice each egg in half lengthwise. Place yolks in a small bowl.
- Mix 1/2 cup bacon, onion, dill pickle relish, mayonnaise, mustard, and bacon grease with the egg yolks using a fork; keep the yolks chunky. Stir in salt and black pepper.
- Scoop yolk mixture into 24 of the egg white halves. Sprinkle paprika and remaining 1/4 cup bacon on top.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can play with the amount of mayonnaise, mustard, onion, and dill relish to adjust the flavor. The key is to not make the filling too soupy with too much mayonnaise.
- Chop the onion as finely as possible to avoid overwhelming the dish.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 13.2 1.5 11.7 308 275 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This was good. I only gave it 4 stars because the crunchy bacon made it seem like you were eating eggshells. Otherwise, they were delicious.
Awesome, I have used old-time family recipes from both my wife's and my family's - for years. Gave this a shot for something different and we got 5 out of 5-stars from all 5 members! Excellent!
I added 2 teaspoons of minced garlic and left out the bacon grease this time.