Instant Pot® Greek Chicken
Ingredients50 m servings 376
- Select the Saute function on your multi-functional electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add oil and roasted garlic to the pot; cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Season 1 side of chicken breasts with 1/2 of the garlic and herb seasoning, garlic salt, and black pepper. Place chicken in the pot, seasoned side down. Cook until browned, about 2 minutes. Season the top with the remaining garlic and herb seasoning, garlic salt, and black pepper. Flip and cook until other side is browned, about 2 minutes.
- Arrange artichoke hearts and olives around the chicken in the pot, filling in any gaps on the bottom and on top of chicken. Top with red onion. Pour dressing over chicken.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Remove chicken from the pot. Add arrowroot starch to the liquid in the pot and whisk until combined. Return chicken to the pot. Allow sauce to thicken, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper and top with feta cheese.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 26.2 8.5 27.1 77 939 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This was delicious! I wasn't sure if the chicken was supposed to be frozen or thawed, but since the recipe called for browning it, I thawed my chicken. It worked well. I don't like artichokes...
I made it pretty much “as is” other than I kept the olives whole and roughly chopped the onion. Delicious! I’ll make it again.
Excellent even though I was forced to make some changes I loved it. I didn't have garlic and herb seasoning so I had to use Herbs de Provence and I didn't have a red onion so I had to use celery...
Made this last night and it was delicious! I used 4 chicken breasts and found that I didnt have enough seasoning to cover them so I will double the seasoning next time. The chicken is so ten...
Fairly new to the Instant Pot, so I followed this recipe with no changes....AND LOVED IT. Served it over cheese toast as an open-faced sandwich. Will definitely make again in the near future.
Oh my gosh this was Devine! I did not add the feta and I’m glad because the flavors were strong enough without it. Next time I will cut back on the olives too. I liked it how it was but my spou...