Simple Broccoli and Brie Cheese Quiche
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 649 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch quiche)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray.
- Line the prepared pie dish with puff pastry, covering base and sides. Trim excess pastry. Brush bottom with Dijon mustard.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add chopped onions and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Mix in broccoli; cook 3 more minutes.
- Whisk heavy cream, eggs, salt, nutmeg, black pepper, and Italian seasoning in a bowl.
- Layer broccoli mixture over the puff pastry and top with Brie cheese slices. Pour in egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and golden, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 649 calories; 51.2 g fat; 34.1 g carbohydrates; 14.7 g protein; 163 mg cholesterol; 731 mg sodium. Full nutrition